A collection of advanced resin.io resources:
- Updating an Arduino with resin.io - Creating an update mechanism for Arduino binaries within the resin ecosystem.
- Preloaded Containers - Provision your devices with an application's code preloaded up and ready to run on the very first boot.
- A Guide to Cellular Connectivity on resin.io Devices - A guide to using 3g modems in resin.io applications
- Multiple Container Experiments - Experiments with docker-in-docker and running Multiple apps on a resin.io device as well as our plans for first class support.
- Creating a Custom logging system - Building a custom system that facilitates log-levels, longer log retention, log rotation, and better search functionality. (All logs are stored locally on the device)
- How to configure a static IP address with resin.io - Using our network manager, connMan, to configure static IP addresses.
- Scheduling updates with resin.io - Using a simple cron-job and resin.io's update lock feature to schedule updates at specific times.
- Canary rollouts - Using resin.io's ability to transfer devices seamlessly between your applications to create canary style deployment workflow.
- Continuous integration on your devices - Deploy to resin.io from GitHub using Travis CI.
- Resin wifi-connect - Update your device's wifi configuration from your phone.
- Demystifying native node.js support & its caching caveats - An expressive explanation on making the most of resin.io's builders cache when deploying node.js applications.
- PagerDuty for resin.io fleets - A simple way to integrate use resin.io's api to alert PagerDuty when devices fall offline.
- Where is my code running? - Detecting if where code is running - local machine, resin builder servers or resin device?